The National Famine Commemoration Committee meeting on the 22nd April 2010
* It will be the same format as Skiberreen; Army in attendance
* The Jewish Community and the Chocataw Indians will be invited
* Associated Events – one minutes silence for the Sporting Bodies and the Schools
* Competition for schools leading up to the 16th May with Prize giving on the 16th in Mayo and some parts of Galway
* Lecture in the National Country Life Museum at 2.30 pm on Friday the 14th May, in County Mayo. Religion and Famine – John O’Shea GOAL.
* There will be a Famine supplement in Niall O’Dowd’s paper in New York – Irish Voice.